eRegister comprises bibliographic data of the patent Register as described in the Patent's Law but also the full text patents and the correspondence between the Luxembourg Office for Intellectual Property and the applicants.
You can find data about:
- National patent applications;
- European patent applications (EURO-PCT included);
- National supplementary protection certificates (SPC) for medicines and phytopharmaceutical products.
It is possible to perform a 'Quick search' or 'Advanced search'.
The tool is available in three languages (English, French and German) and it is possible to select and save some results in a patent's list ('My patents').
Patent data are regularly updated by the system of the LU Patent Office.
eRegister does not require any subscription and is available for all.
MyPage is a BPP online service that provides secure electronic access to patent applications filed with the Luxembourg Office for Intellectual Property.
With MyPage you can:
- monitor your patents, including the status and the pending fees of your patents
- make payment orders for your patents
- make 3rd party payment orders for other people's patents
- monitor your current account