About BPP Portal
eRegister comprises bibliographic data from the public patent Register, as well as - for all applications filed after 1 January 2017 - the full text documents from the application files and the public correspondence between the Luxembourg Office for Intellectual Property and the applicants.
You can find data on:
- Luxembourg patent applications that have been made public and granted patents;
- European patents designating Luxembourg;
- Luxembourg supplementary protection certificates (SPC) for medicines and phytopharmaceutical products.
It is possible to perform a 'Quick search' or 'Advanced search'.
Results can be selected and saved in a list ('My patents').
Changes in the patent register are accessible in eRegister the following day.
eRegister does not require any subscription and is available for all.
MyPage is a BPP online service that provides secure electronic access to patent applications filed with the Luxembourg Office for Intellectual Property.
With MyPage you can:
- monitor your patents, including the status and the pending fees of your patents
- make payment orders for your patents
- make 3rd party payment orders for other people's patents
- monitor your current account